1. I can’t find a way to add size for product photos. They are too large, is there any setting for that? I would need it to resize photos, so they would not be too big.
2. Add to wishlist has no icon to it. It only shows up as an text. Why that?
3. In checkout I have search widget – however I have removed all widgets and it should not show up. Why that?
4. Is it possible to remove Shipping address step from checkout page? I use DPD plugin that shows options in last step. Shipping step now is not needed because at the last step you choose at what location of DPD boxes you want to pick it up.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Latest WooCommerce version: Latest
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. The reason is your original image sizes are too small. You need upload images with original sizes 1,425px × 1,900px approximately, or disable zoom effect in Theme Options > Single Product Page and your small image will be shown.