These are my steps to update product:
1. After login to wordpress backend
2. click left hand menu -> All Products
3. Hover over one of the Product and click <Edit>
4. At the Single Product Edit Page click <Update> button on the right column (screenshot1)
5. Error Page appear (screenshot2)
Attached are the screenshots.
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Thanks for the explanation. You face the problem on “Wildflower Blossoms (1kg) Copy” product but Update button works fine on Avocado Blossom (1kg). Some of your products have: <div class="grammarly-disable-indicator"></div> code in Product short description area. Once I delete this code updating of product get working. Why do you use this class? Where is it from?