Hi, I have problems with the description of pages read by search engines.
For example on the Home and Contacts page this description is read by Google:
Home -> http://prnt.sc/n7tkgy
Contacts -> http://prnt.sc/n7tkp1
The content read is that inserted in the footer:
When the description entered via the “All in SEO” plugin is:
Home -> http://prnt.sc/n7tlpg
Contacts -> http://prnt.sc/n7tmte
I also note that in the product page two images (identical) are shown when there is only the highlighted image:
Here too why?
1) Probably your site was indexed before you added meta description using “All in SEO” plugin. Try to re-index home and contact pages.
2)Do you have any image in the product gallery uploaded for this product? Provide screenshot of the Dashboard area of the featured image and product gallery http://prntscr.com/n8zvcx
1) I tried several times to reindex the page but the result is the same.
2) The product has only the image in evidence: http://prnt.sc/n8zzb0
1) Does plugin meta description work ok with the default theme? Have you contacted the plugin author about this issue?
2) Seems this is theme bug. We have passed it to our developers to fix in theme update.
Problem 2) is solved. We can send you etheme.min.js file if you want to fix the problem on your site before theme update. Just let me know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.