What are the optimal or best image sizes in pixels and KB for:
1. Home page background/main image (instead of Rev Slider)
2. Product images
3. Portfolio images
4. Featured images – especially for portfolio
5. Any other images.
6. Do I still need to “Save for Web” in Photoshop? Because in the latest version of Photoshop, “Save for Web” is a Legacy option?
7. What else do you recommend to help images load and display fast, that is not a plug-in? I am already using cache plugin btw.
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.0.1 WooCommerce version: 4.5.2
1-5 there is no optimal size that will be universal for all the cases. Image size you should choose depending on the block width of the element you plan to use it for. For example, read this post how to choose the size of the product images https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fixing-blurry-product-images/
Use optimized images, for example you may try https://tinypng.com/ service. Smaller image size in KB – faster page loading.
6. We recommend to use optimized images, how you create them – is your choice.
7) Use the lazy load option for the images in the Theme Options > Speed optimization.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.