O XStore versão 5.1.6 (filho 1.0) está muito lento, as páginas custam a carregar, quando clica no botão para ir para a página de produto ou carrinho a espera ainda é maior, remover o produto do carrinho demora uma eternidade. O que pode estar o correndo?Theme version: 5.1.6 (filho 1.0) WooCommerce version: 3.5.4
General site speed depends on many factors. Below you’ll find main of them
– Server response time. Contact your hosting provider and try to reduce the server response time.
– Plugins. When you have multiple plugins installed and activated on your site, it can slow it down. So, please, keep enabled only those plugins that you really need for the correct functioning of your site and disable all the plugin that you don’t use. The more plugins you use, the slower it will be.
– Caching. The most important part of optimizing your site is caching. Combine cached page with gzip compression to get better results. Try to use W3 Total Cache plugin. Read the beginners guide to setting up W3 Total Cache plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/w3-total-cache-settings/
– Images. Use optimized images only otherwise you will have big images and a slow loading time. Do not upload larger images than what is needed. When you use image editing tool like Photoshop don’t save images without using the option “Save For Web”.
There are different ways on how to compress images https://tinypng.com/
– If you are using Slider revolution – https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/performance-seo/ By default, “Include RevSlider libraries globally” option is enabled, please read this article https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/global-settings/ and disable the option in case you are using sliders only inside page content.
In 5.x theme version, were added Speed Optimization settings (Theme Options). Please read our documentation – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/39-main-theme-options
Could you, please, write in English? We don’t speak your language.
What is the site speed if the default WP theme enabled (Storefront theme for example)? What you tested? As a rule, not just a theme is a reason of the problem but the server settings very often.
If you need help with site optimization you may contact codeable team because is service is not included in our support.
Our theme is optimized and we don’t have any other options to speed up it more than we did. If you think that our theme is the reason of your speed issue we are ready to give you refund. Just let me know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty