Been running with the theme for a couple of weeks now but have found a few problems.
1) When i go to the static blocks and edit the ‘Blog Prefooter Gym’ and choose to edit the created by text block, it just hangs. Then the whole site just becomes unresponive and i have to wait a couple of hours for the site to load again. Very frustrating.
2) Slider revolution, is premium included with this theme? If not i noticed on a demo template it uses one of the premium effects of slider revolution. How do i obtain this effect?
3) The whole site is so slow on this template. The rest of my wordpress sites are fast and responsive but this theme is just so slow. What am i doing wrong or what is not setup correctly to make this site an acceptable speed.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.5
1) Provide us with server error logs and also FTP access to your site to check why your server is down once you visit the Static Block editor.
2) We include the Revolution slider plugin but additional addons and slider templates are available only if you buy the personal license of the plugin. The bundled version of the plugin comes without personal registration https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins so you don’t have access to extra features that offer plugin author for those who bought the personal license. To get access to those options buy the individual license of the Revolution slider.
3) Check these tips https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website to speed up the site.
1) Please find the infor required in the private area.
2) If i wanted to get a slider off another demo theme you have avaliable, whats the easiest way to do this? Install the theme and get it that way or is there a way to import just the slider from your demo.
You are welcome.
1) It seems either user or password is incorrect http://prntscr.com/t96s4e Please, make a double-check and provide the correct one.
2) You can download import archives from the Downloads page https://www.8theme.com/downloads Extract archive and find folders with versions inside. In the every folder you’ll find slider.zip, slider1.zip archives that you can use to import the necessary sliders from the XStore demos.
1) Apologies, please try the password provided
2) Brilliant thanks.
I also noticed when saving the changes to the banner creates a timeout that then kicks me off the server for a couple of hours. Is something creating a issue with my firewall maybe and i am getting a temp block?
We are able to connect to your server but I don’t see an error log there. Could you, please, provide us with server error log or tell me the path where we’ll be able to find it?
Ive uploaded the ssl log and php error log to the ftp login.
It seems to be the admin-ajax.php is 404 ing then i am unable to access my server. I dont have this issue with any other of my wordpress sites on the server.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.