I would like to know how can I edit or remove ( disable ) the Static Block – Newsletter PopUp that came with the theme demo.
It seems that I can not edit. What I do:
– Enter Static Blocks -> Choose -> Newsletter ID -> Edit with WP Bakery -> and I can not edit not even in FrontEnd or Backend. I can’t even add new blocks etc.
How can we resolve this?
Is this because I am using the Child Theme? or?
Thank youSite URL: hidden Theme version: 1.0
Have you enabled page builder for the Static blocks https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/47-static-blocks ?
Hi again, yes I think everything is fine now with the Newsletter, I found how to disable it. But my other issues are:
1. How to edit or remove the: Header promo banner – niche-market02 – It is a Static Block again, and I can not edit it.
2. How to at least remove it.
And yes, I fixed the WP Bakery rights
Please provide correct wp-admin access, next time.
As I can see, you are using Elementor on the site, so you need to enable Elementor > Settings > Static blocks, then you will be able to edit the content of such blocks.
Theme options > General > Enable Old Widgets Panel > On, then go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Header banner
Thank you very much for your help, can I ask few more questions. since we are having good coms.
1. How can I change my website colors? The whole orange theme to be changed with another one.?
2. How to edit or create a new Footer?
1/ Theme Options > Header builder > change colors in settings of elements
Theme Options > Styling
Edit content of pages, static blocks, and so on, using Elementor
2/ Dashboard > Static blocks > https://prnt.sc/1v54gls
Theme options > General > Enable Old Widgets Panel > On, then go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Footer area
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.