Tagged: new version
4.5 theme version is the latest version but it is not compatible with WC 3.3.1, so you need to downgrade WooCommerce to 3.2.6 version.Please note that before update any plugin you need to be sure that theme and other plugins that you use are compatible with the new version.
I can not return WooCommerce version 3.2.6 because the website will lost its functional for working with other plugins and widgets. I have to replace your template by new one, wich supports WooCommerce. So, I ask you kindly to make a refund your template payment. Thank you.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.5 WooCommerce version: 3.3.1
If you use the custom theme you need to be sure that this theme supports the new version of WC before updating it. Actually, WC even has withdrawn WooCommerce 3.3.0 update because of conflict with many themes and released 3.3.1 after some time. We plan to release new theme update until the end of this week. If you don’t want to wait we can offer another our theme that supports WC 3.3.1, for example, XStore or Legenda.
Anyway, before any major WooCommerce or WordPress update you need to be sure that your theme supports it and don’t update them if not.
How can I get the template installation files XStore (default) and the cost compensation of $ 10Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.5 WooCommerce version: 3.3.1
1)If you provide me FTP and Dashboard access to your site we’ll be able to update IDStore theme before official release. Also, theme bought on ThemeForest can be refunded only via Envato refund request.
2) Purchase code that you provided is not valid. Seems something is wrong with your purchase. Contact Envato support to solve this.
3) If you want to get XStore instead of IDStore you need to buy XStore theme and then send refund request for the IDStore theme. But what compensation do you expect if we did not declarate support of WC 3.3 in theme description http://prntscr.com/ie2lvu ?
We are sorry, but it’s not our fault that you updated WC plugin before confirmation that theme supports it.
1. The purchase code belongs to me, here is the of my mail when the code sent me.
2. My Envato account is blocked by Paypal before settling the dispute with another plug-in vendor.
3. Send me updated theme IDStore files, I will replace them myself.
Please, solve the problem with your license first https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and then, when we’ll be able to verify your code, contact us again. Because if we can’t verify your license we can’t send you any files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty