I’m a new user and need some help understanding some stuff. I know some things may sound really basic to you but I’m having trouble identifying and understanding them.
(1) At the top area (above the header). When I scroll down, I will see WOOCOMMERCE logo on top even if I were to scroll all the way down. Yes, there. How to change the logo?
(2) Menu Bar. I have subcategories under my categories. How can I arrange my subcategories in different columns? And how to insert image in that box? I saw that in your theme preview that’s why I purchased this theme.
(3) Home page. On the ‘slider’, there are icons (e.g., SALES, SHOP NOW, FEATURE, ETC). How do I add or remove those clickable icons? Where do I customise those? Can I change the position they appear?
Actually I have many more question. Is there someone I can skype with?
Winnie Diora Chew
1. To change logo for fixed header go to Theme Options > Header > Logo image for Fixed header and upload your logo.
2. Please read attentively in our documentation how to customize menu:
3. You need edit slider in wp-admin panel > Revolution Slider > enter Settings of the slider > edit slides. More information can be found in Revolution Slider documentation http://revolution.themepunch.com/documentation/#slide_layer_content .
Sorry, but you can ask all your questions only on this forum.
How do I make changes on my footer? The portion with the address, informations, flickr photos, recent post. I tried using the widgets but with no avail. I tried making amendments using visual composer but it wasn’t working too. Please help!
Winnie Diora Chew
If you want to use Ess. grid plugin you can refer to their documentation:
If you want to create full width drop down menu please refer to this instruction:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.