This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago ago by Tony Rodriguez
I am thinking of buying another license from 8Themes.
I already have 2. Best customization i have seen so far versus other themes.
I just have some questions;
1) I see some new demos being available. Is it true that new demos are constantly being added?
2) What demo would you suggest to use if we are looking for the most minimalist design possible?
I do see 2 new ones which seem very clean and to the point;
If i choose the furniture demo as the one i decide to import.
Can i still use the header/footer of other demos and vice versa?
Can we also choose the way products look from other demos and use them with the overall look with the demo of “furniture 3”
I like the overall look of furniture 3 but i like the way the products look on the home page for “beauty and cosmetics”
Thanks for your help and advice
1) Yes it is true that new demos are constantly being added. You can see All Demos here: https://xstore.8theme.com/#demos-content and Also you can check Changelog here: https://xstore.8theme.com/update-history/
2) We Suggest you, try to use this demo: https://xstore.8theme.com/elementor/demos/minimalist-outfits/ -This is the most minimalist design demo or You can use any demo which better meets your requirements.
a) Yes you can use the header of the other demos and vice versa. Headers of our demos you can find in Theme Options > Header Builder > Header templates > Ready To Go Headers https://ibb.co/PmrphrM
I would recommend you to create a staging site and test it there first.
All our demos use the Header builder now. The import of any demo version on a new site will install the header created by the builder.
b) And Yes, You may use footers of other demos and vice versa. To know how to use it, Please read and follow the instruction written in our theme documentation here: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/148-xstudio-feature-of-xstore-wordpress-theme and see the image for a better reference here: https://ibb.co/HPGnnpB
3. Yes you can use the XStore Studio functionality and import that section on your site on any page as per your requirements: https://ibb.co/5TNQk4H
Regards 8Themes Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up