1. I want to disable the header/navigation bar from dropping down when I scroll down the page. It’s too large and takes up too much of the screen. How do I disable this feature? I have the Variant 2 Header selected.
2. On a Single Product Page, we have the Zoom effect set to ‘Window’. So when we hover over, it zooms in. But the enlarged image is squished. It is not shown in it’s natural size. But rather it is squished either horizontally or Vertically, depending on the size of the image.
3. The lightbox image viewer may be missing some CSS I’m guessing. It shows all of the left/right arrows instead of just one style. So ont he left, there are 3 arrows. Same for the right.
4. The Qty Box on the product page and the cart have ‘invisible’ + and – buttons.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 1.4 WooCommerce version: 2.3.10
1. Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for. Sorry I couldnt find it myself 🙂
2. I am hesitant to set this setting because all of our images are different dimensions. They are not always the same.
Generally, our full size images are about 1200 x 800px.
Will this affect the actual photos in our media library? or will it only adjust the thumbnails and leave the media library items original and in tact?