I’ve now come pretty far on my webbsite. But there is still a few things that I need help with.
1. The cart color is white on the homepage and since the background is white aswell you can’t see the shoppingcart. So I would need help to cahnge the shoppingcart color to black on the homepage aswell. (on the other pages the cart is black as it should be).
2. For somereason my footer-links looks diffrent on all of my other pages than my homepage. On my other pages the links gets a little bit mixed up and it looks wierd. So how can I fix this so it looks like it does on my homepage on all of my pages.
3. I want to remove the sticky header. And I want a sticky menu instead. So when you scroll the menu links and the shopping cart follows with it, and not my company logo.
4. If I go to my shopping page called “armband” this gets shown under the menu links:
HOME / ARMBAND < RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE
and if I go to checkout this is shown:
HOME / CART < RETURN TO PREVIOUS PAGE
How can I remove all of this?
5. On my shopping pages. I got this heart symbol on my products (think its for whishlist). How can I remove this?
6. I want to remove “Add to wishlist” on the single product page aswell. How can I do this?
I think this is all for now. I just want to say you’ve been to such a good help so far and I am very satesfied with my purchase.Site URL: hidden Theme version: Classico WooCommerce version: Version 2.6.14
Oh and one more thing.
If you take a look at this site here: https://www.danielwellington.com/us/faq/
How do make it so when I hoover an image it turns into another color like this.
And if you click on one of the links on this adress I want to know how to make a site with text links like this. So when you click on a question it takes you to a text without changing the webbadress.
1. The color of cart widget is fixed on home page. Please check it now.
2. I’ve enabled “Ultimate Addons for VC” option in Theme Options > Extra styles.
3. Unfortunately there is no such option in theme settings.
4. Go to Theme Options > General > Header Settings and select “disable” for “Breadcrumbs Style” option.
5, 6. Disable the wishlist plugin in WP Dashboard > Plugins section if you don’t need it.
7. Unfortunately there is no such possibility in the theme.
Okey thanks for the answer and the help!
I still got some problems though.
1. The menucolor in the checkout page, when I have selected an item, turns white so I can’t see the menu at all. Can you please turn it back to black as in all of my other pages.
(only turns white when I selected an item to purchase)
2. I want to remove “Reviews” on the single shopping page.
3. Okey I mean I want to create a page like this:
> Go to the bottom
> Frequently Asked Questions
A page with different menus so the customer easily can get help with questions etc. Im wondering if there is a good Element in VisualComposer to edit a page like this?
4. I want to add a Language Selection Bar. So you can chose to show the site in different languages. How can add this?
5. If you look at my footer I’ve added a Email signup link. I would like the Email Signup Link to be infront of the black image I added below aswell. Is there a way to do this?
6. I would also like the email adress bar to be much shorter and not so wide. How can I change this?
7. I want the footer links to not be underlined. I want them to be underlined only when you hoover over the specific link. How can I add this hoover effect?
Thank you so much for the help so far. Im very satesfied with your support.
1. The menu color on checkout page is fixed, please check.
2. Please check woocommerce documentation regarding tabs https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/
3. Please refer to the Visual Composer docs to be familiar with this page builder plugin https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/display/VC/Visual+Composer+Pagebuilder+for+WordPress
If you want to create Frequently Asked Questions section on a page you can use FAQ element http://prntscr.com/ey7r3y
4. You need use WPML plugin to make your site multilingual.
5, 6. Could you please show on a screenshot how it should be in the end?
7. Open your footer static block to edit in Static Blocks section and disable underline style of each link element http://prntscr.com/ey7vm2
Okey im sorry but now I’ve got no idea what you have done..
1. Now my menu is completely gone? The only thing I can see in the menu is the shoppingcart?? So can you please edit back the menus? I think there were called Herr Dam Inspiration and Checkout.
I tried to edit it back again but it didn’t work…
2. Now my footerlinks are completely gone from the page. The only thing left of the footer is the email signup link. So can you please add the links back in to the site?
3. This is the screenshot of how I want my footer to look like:
About question 7:
I know how to remove the underline. But what I want to do is to create a hoover effect. So when you hoover over a link it turns underlined. Do you know how to do this?
Thank you!Site URL: hidden Theme version: Classico WooCommerce version: Version 2.6.14
1, 2. The problem is caused by “WooCommerce Multilingual” plugin you are using. Please deactivate it and check the site.
3. You can create such view via Static Blocks section using Visual Composer editor. Add a new row and set background for it http://prntscr.com/ez5u4y. Also divide this row into columns and add your sign-up form in one of it http://prntscr.com/ez5uir. Then go to Appearance > Widgets > add “8theme – Static Block” widget in Footer area and select your static block http://prntscr.com/ez5wdp
7. Open “Creative Link” element settings and check links styles 3 and 4 http://prntscr.com/ez62uf
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for Classico WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.