1) I am getting a Double Payment Boxes at Checkout.
2) The Quantity box +&- are gone.
3) If there are updates to the royal template, do I really need to update the entire theme? I do not have the child theme installed (if that matters). If so, please provide details on updating to current theme.
4) What is all this below….
### Theme ###
Name: ROYAL – 8theme WordPress theme
Author URL: http://themeforest.net/user/8theme
Child Theme: ✕ – If you’re modifying WooCommerce or a parent theme you didn’t build personally we recommend using a child theme. See: How to create a child theme
WooCommerce Support: ✔
### Templates ###
royal/woocommerce/cart/cart-totals.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php version 2.1.8 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/global/breadcrumb.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/order/order-details.php version 2.2.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 2.0.3 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
royal/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.3.2
Theme version: Royal Store 1.5.2 WooCommerce version: 2.3.4
1. You need update the theme to the latest version.
2. WooCommerce has removed that feature in the recent update and replaced it with the number input type. And now there is no overrides in Royal for this. You may try https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quantity-increment/ plugin
3. Yes, you need update the theme. http://8theme.com/demo/docs/royal/#!/installation_upgrade (1.5 Theme Upgrade)
Did you make any changes in the original theme files? If so you need create child theme and copy modified files in the child theme folder. If no, you can overwrite the existing files with the new ones.
4. We modified some Woocommerce files in the directory wp-content/themes/royal/woocommerce and old versions can be written in those files. But you shouldn’t worry. It won’t affect your site work at all.