I am having the following issues
1. Google chrome is not displaying the menu on homepage randomly and showing blank white space.
2. row/hide function is not working when activated on mobile devices vs desktops etc
3. unable to specify logo for Portfolio/projects
4. icons in footer work in firefox but not chrome
e.g of where mobile row functions not working http://new.thebrand.institute/portfolio/commercial-photographer/
Try to disable third-party plugins, very likely one of them caused issues.
If that not help contact us again.
I have deactivated all non standard plugins and all issues still occur
1. I’ve updated the Home page and the menu is showing fine now.
2. Please specify what rows should be hidden.
3. To add logo for Portfolio projects you need add it in Pages > Portfolio page.
4. Could you please show a screenshot of the icons you’re talking about?
hi there issue is still occuring..
as for hidden rows, please look at http://new.thebrand.institute/portfolio/commercial-photographer/
the first row for example should only be viewable on desktops and wide screen.
the second row is for tablet portrait and mobile devices only. however both show on both devices
I have set logo for portfolio page which works fine, but logo still not visible when viewing projects within portfolio
Thank you for your assistance
please could you help us get to the bottom of this we need to get this site finished
Please try to update Visual Composer plugin to the latest version 4.4.1.
You can download plugins at the link http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ , enter purchase code of the theme to get the plugin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty