Hi, I have 3 quick questions:
1. When I go to my website, PaperAndCharm.com on a mobile device, when I scroll down, the header that appears when you scroll down shows my logo, but it is squished. How do I fix this?
2. On a mobile device, the round logos at the bottom of my home page show up stacked instead horizontally like when you view it on a computer. Is there a way to fix this?
3. The sliders take a LONG time to load on a mobile device. Is there a way to speed this up?
1. As I see logo in fixed header is shown fine:
Please show a screenshot what issue you have.
2. Please add this code in Theme Options > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for mobile:
margin-left: 50px !important;
3. There is no such option. Sorry.
Here’s a screen shot of what I see on my mobile device (notice how the logo is squished):
Also, I cannot get the arrows on the sliders to disappear for mobile. I made this adjustment under Mobile Visibility and it isn’t working.
Also, the CSS you sent me isn’t changing the direction of the the social media icons.
Please specify what “home” slider from all http://storage9.static.itmages.com/i/15/0914/h_1442219712_6695172_0be202c3e9.png you’re using.
I’ve removed 250px value in Design Options that you added in Text Block for social icons and added style attribute to center them:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.