Could you please help with the following?
1. In mobile version the button “Review order” overlaps the note “x has been added to your cart”. How can we ceparate them? http://www.screencast.com/t/MEAK0b6PV
3. Also in mobile version the list of the products in “Cart” doesn’t fit into screen and must be scrolled horizontally. How can we fix that it would fit the screen?
4. Where can we translate “firstname.lastname@example.org”, that appears when sharing by e-mail?
5. There are some phrases that are still depicted in English, although they are translated in PO files:
– have/has been added to your cart;
– Out of stock (in circle on catalogue page)
– Parts of the letter to client translations are missing:
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Weight (additional info)
Dimensions (additional info)
Please advice how can we fix it. Credentials are below
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Classico
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Please update the theme to the latest version 1.3.
Before update delete “woocommerce” folder in the directory wp-content/themes/classico/ and it’ll be reuploaded from a new theme package.
Also update all required plugins http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ .
Don’t forget to create back up of your files and database before starting update process!
(it’s for Legenda theme but the process is the same).
4. You can edit email address in wp-content/themes/classico/framework/shortcodes.php in line 636.
Is there a possibility to create FTP account for us to be able to connect via FTP client like FileZilla? Pleas ask your hosting provider about it.