I would need to make the floating area marked with the red arrow smaller in heigth (at least 50%). I have a few ideas how to make it and depending on the solutions, I’ll pick one (or more):
1) Can I make the area smaller in height without changing the logo size? How?
2) Can I make the logo smaller in the mobile view? How? *
3) Can I have the logo removed in the mobile view? How? *
4) Can I use a totally different (smaller) logo for mobile view only? How? *
5) Can I have the whole area not visible on the checkout page in mobile view? How?