For correction in mobile menu : screenshot – https://prnt.sc/ymai1y
1. How to reduce gap between logo & menu
2. How to increase the size of menu icon
3. On the Home Page below “Slider Revolution” Currently the single image of category is showing & scroll left or right option .. I want to display thumbmail of Categories on single screen ( no left or right scroll)Site URL: hidden Theme version: 126.96.36.199 WooCommerce version: 4.9.2
1) Theme Options > Header builder > add Connection block and more the logo and Menu inside this block.
2) Theme Options > Header builder > Mobile menu > Icon Zoom (Proportion)
3) Your question is a bit unclear for me. Please provide some screenshots for a better understanding.
Thanks in advance.
Still not able to resize icon and reduce gap (Point 1 & Point 2).
For Point 3 (Screenshot) – https://gyazo.com/934cdf12a77b5e8e0f831965b6791c40
I want category visible like this (same as website) – https://prnt.sc/youost
Incorrectly – But it is showing one image then left or right scrollbar which i don’t want like that – https://prnt.sc/youywt
Correct user id and password in private area
1) Move the Logo element and menu to Connection block https://prnt.sc/ypz5sx
2) Use mobile header zoom option https://prnt.sc/ypzf54 + element zoom option https://prnt.sc/ypzhud
3) In this case use columns layout and move banners inside https://prnt.sc/yq0318 instead of the Custom carousel element with banners.
Do you want to show the images in the mobile menu instead of the links https://prnt.sc/z8y92a or what?
3) I have already placed the banners to columns instead of the slider. If you want to show few columns per row on mobile instead of the 1 column per row use WPBakery Responsive options https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/learning-more/responsive-settings/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty