I am trying to create a mega menu with static blocks with elementor.
The problem I am facing with elementor version is that in mobile handsets the menu is not working like an accordion menu, as in with your demo in: https://xstore.8theme.com/
The submenus are remaining open. For example, after opening the “SHOP” menu item, all submenus are there opened.
1. I have just installed an elementor clone of your default theme (please see the URL provided) to see the problem.
2. When using the “Header Builder” do all menus need to be made through static blocks? Since as I can I see in the menu structure of your theme it is mentioned, that the menus are Deprecated with header builder:
– Main menu (Deprecated with header builder)
– Main menu right (Deprecated with header builder)
– Mobile menu (Deprecated with header builder)
– Secondary menu (Deprecated with header builder)
– My account (Deprecated with header builder)
3. Is it possible with your theme and with Header Builder enabled to use an external mega menu plugin like “ubermenu” for more flexibility?
Thank you in advance for your helpSite URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.3 WooCommerce version: 4.1.0
2) No, there is no need to create all the menus using static blocks. We use Static blocks in the menu for the desktop mega menu layout only.
Using header builder you can choose in the Main menu, Secondary menu, Mobile menu settings what menu to show there, for example http://prntscr.com/sda466 That’s why default theme locations are deprecated.
It means that you may create multiple menus at Appearance > Menus and then using header builder elements to show them in different places. Also, for the mobile menu, we would recommend creating separate menu that will have the default structure with items and subitems http://prntscr.com/sda7bs instead of the mega menu. Then you will get the same accordion type as on our demo.
Here you can watch the video tutorials for the header builder https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmDu3kYqh-SAsfUqutW3ohlG
3) Yes, some of our customers use Ubermenu. In this case you will need to disable our options for the menu (Theme Options > General > Theme Menu Options) and use the uber menu shortcode inside HTML Block header element to display the menu.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.