I want to say how impressed I am with your support team!
Can you please help me with the correct css for mobile to:
1. Display Logo on Pages;
2. Display Page Titles;
3. Hide Shop Categories or move Categories below the product displays
Thank you for all your help!Theme version: 18.104.22.168 WooCommerce version: 3.6.4
1. Please describe the desired result in more details.
2. Theme Options > Breadcrumbs > Breadcrumbs Style.
3. Theme Options > Shop > Shop page Layout > Hide sidebar for mobile devices or Sidebar position for mobile.
1. Display Logo on Pages; More detail: On iphone, there is a blank box where the logo should appear. I have defined the logos in the Theme Options panel, but no logo displays in mobile.
2. Display Page Titles; More detail: On iphone, the the page titles do not display. How do I get them to display?
3. Hide Shop Categories or move Categories below the product displays. More detail: On smart phones, I want the categories to display below the product photos/links. Right now, the categories appear above the products. I want the categories on the bottom of the mobile shop page.
Provide us link to the page where the problem persists and temporary Dashboard access to check and help you. If you have any limits for access from other countries temporarily disable it to allow us to visit the site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.