I just installed and importated demo for the default template just as instructed but many many problems occured which I do now know why happened. I didnt made a change just imported deo and lots of errors on it.
SOme of the errors I faced:
1. It didnt get all the pages that you show on live demo
2. It doesnt have shop page(I manually created a shop page and after that it started to work)
3. It doesnt have a checkout or cart page. So can not purchase products
4. There is something weird at the middle of the page under the shop page page title
5. At the single product page it doesnt show WP Bakery backend editor. It only shows Visual composer shortcodes which is too complicated.
6. I am pretty sure that I will face other problems as I use, so please check and let me know what the problem is???
I am giving admin credentials at private section, please let me know what causes the problems as soon as possible. I can not integrate payment gateway because of the errors on the site. Looking forward to hear you. Login details are givenSite URL: hidden Theme version: I downloaded theme 4 days before
1) XStore > Import demos > Import of the additional pages
2,3) I’ve imported default WooCommerce pages (Woocommerce > Status > Tools > Create default WooCommerce pages).
4) Please check now.
5) Please check now – http://prntscr.com/mes5uq
6) Here you can find video tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3
Please let me know if you face any other problems and I will help you.
Thanks for quick response, you are great!
I have searched for video tutorials & documents but I couldnt find answer to hot to add CUSTOM TABS to woocommerce single product.
I have seen that there is a section where you can ADD 1 CUSTOM tab but how can we add MORE THAN 1 custom tab to the woocommerce product?
1 custom tab can be added via Theme Options > Single product page > Tabs Settings, it will be shown on all products. Also, another custom tab can be added on the single product page separately, edit your product > [8theme] Product Options > http://prntscr.com/mf3dg4
If you want to add more tabs, please use code from this article https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/ in functions.php of your child theme.
Thanks again one more question:
If you look at tools.pingdom result of YOUR DEMO:
You see that your demo sends 24 HTTP requests during page load. WHich s PERFECT!
BUT when you look at my site, which I only imported DEMO and added just few products:
It makes 66 requests which is too high compared to your demo. There is only one plugin different than your demo: SSL Insecure Content Fixer (again I tried with deactivating it – again same number of requests). Morover I dont have soe of the plugins that you recommend to install: 360 smart view, WooCommerce Amazon and WooCommerce subscriptions. You recommend these but I didnt installed but still my site have higher number of HTTP requests.
Could you please explain the difference or if you are using a caching plugin/plugins with your demo(https://xstore.8theme.com/) then could you please share it with us. Thanks. TO sum up I AM NOT asking load time or site size of my site. I am just asking the difference in HTTP requests between my site and you basic demo.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty