Tagged: Checkout Page
I am hoping you can help me with the following problems on my site.
1. Make popup label clickable
When adding a product to the cart, a label pops up saying
“Product added. Please check your cart”
Is there a way to make this clickable to the cart. I feel that customers should be able to checkout straight away after adding a product by giving them an option. Please advise what we can do here.
2. Checkout Page not showing totals from cart
when viewing the cart you are able to see the totals for all of the products. However, when you go to the checkout page the totals are missing. Is there a way to pull these over?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.7 WooCommerce version: 3.1.2
1) We’ll improve it in next theme update. If you want to change it now, provide me FTP access to your site.
2) I can’t check your site because password to your Dashboard is incorrect. Checkout has Totals http://prntscr.com/gq8y2h So, explain me in more details, please, and provide correct access to your site to check it.
1. I turned off AJAX add to cart for simple products in the xstore themes which have done the job.
2. Not seeing the product on my end. Please see screenshot attached. I have provided a new password in the Private content.
Thanks for helping me with this. What I silly bug, should have picked that one up on my end so apologies on that. I am experiencing another issue that I am hoping you can help with. We are using the Home Paralax demo for the home page
The image blocks have a gap between them on our version when viewing on a windows computer using chrome. The DEMO however, looks fine. Please advise how we can fix this.
See image in link below
What browser and operating system are you using?
When checking on Chrome ios, the issue is not there.
However, the issue is there when checking on a computer.
Task logged at:
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Chrome 61.0.3163.100
Resolution: 1600 x 900 px
Browser Window: 1563 x 767 px
Color Depth: 24 bit
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.