You have the 4 products at all and any featured products from them http://prntscr.com/o4g5lj
In the Product element settings, you chose to show the featured products http://prntscr.com/o4g4z0 What do you want to show if you did not mark any product as featured? Either make some products as featured or choose the different product type to show, for example, last added http://prntscr.com/o4g6b7
Sorry, but your problem is a bit unclear for me. I can see products on your Home page showing by [8theme] Products element.
Please describe the issue in more details.
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
1) Pages > edit the About us page > edit the Row and change the bg image http://prntscr.com/o5zs2o
2) Go to Theme Options > Promo Popup > Off
3) Go to Appearance > Widgets > Header banner widget area > remove the widget from that area or you don’t want to show it there or go to Static Block > edit header info line if you want to edit content. Edit Static Blocks using WPBakery page builder https://youtu.be/1Nu49dskD1Q
Please create new topics for new questions.
1. Use one of these elements https://prnt.sc/o9wm2m
2. Please read this article https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
Create a backup of your files and database before starting the update process. Your theme options could be exported in a file (Theme Options > Import/Export > Options > Export Options) to be able to restore the site to the previous state if something goes wrong. Also, check the widgets and make sure that you know where every widget is placed because they could be messed up after the update.
If you made changes in template files, move them to child theme to prevent losing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty