Tagged: Main menu
Hi 8themes team,
I have purchased your “Royal Theme” for my new e-commerce store – mystationeryzone.com.
I have total around 103 product categories for my store. We are trying to create a main menu with all these categories but the main menu items are disappearing after we create a menu and save it.
Please look into this immediately as we want to launch our store as fast as possible.Site URL: hidden Theme version: Latest Royal Theme WooCommerce version: Latest
Main menu which you are looking at has only few items compared to larger list which we have. We have setup all the categories in the main menu but they disappear automatically after we hit save in the main menu under Appearance >> Menu.
Please check my wp-admin login as follows.
Let me know the solution to this problem soon.
Thanks.Site URL: hidden Theme version: Latest Royal Theme WooCommerce version: Latest
We have updated Max Input Vars to 5000 but the problem still persists.
1. Please check this screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTfYnZq-Z5WcUFGUUREWVowbVZCZkp1OUdwcjVZNnRKQlMw/view?usp=sharing
2. Now go to our website http://mystationeryzone.com (I have sent you wp-admin login information in the past).
3. Go to Appearance >> Menus >> Select “New Main Menu”. This “new main menu” we are using as a primary menu.
4. Now on the left, go to Product categories and try to add a new product category say “Highlighters” or any other you want to add. Add like 1 or 2 and then save this menu.
5. You will see that menu item will disappear automatically and also check the front side. You will see the entire menu is also gone. We have to go again to Menu >> Manage locations and reconfigure it.
This is same error we receive it from day one of installation Royal theme on our website. If you switch any other theme like twenty ten, this menu problem will not occur.
Please analyze this issue in greater details and provide an appropriate solution.
To improve overall speed of the website, we have now enabled WP super cache plugin and also configure it with the best mod_rewrite options.
Let me know your feedback soon.
P.S. – Please do not update Royal theme to latest version as we have customized CSS. If you need to, please take a backup first so we don’t lose our work.Site URL: hidden Theme version: Latest Royal Theme WooCommerce version: Latest
As I see in Woocommerce System Status the value is still 1000, not 5000:
Contact your hosting provider to change it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty