Hi! I have some problems on the site:
1) The cart (both suspended and Off-Canvas) does not present the products, the space is completely blank and only at the end does the subtotal and checkout button appear. I would like the cart in off-canva mode to activate by hovering the mouse over the cart in the menu and presenting all the content).
2) When I click on the buy button of the products presented inside the tags on the home, the button is only in a loop loading and the purchase does not end. This also happens in quick view mode.
3) In the quick view of the product, the value of the product is not informed when clicking on the variation option (as in the product page). Would you like to insert this option in the quick view too? Because as it is, the customer does not know the value of the product and can be misleading.
I look forward to your help. thanks.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2 WooCommerce version: 4.7.1
1), 2) Check now.
3) I have passed your issue to our developers. I’ll inform you once we fix the problem.
Hi! Do you have a return forecast for topic 3 that was passed on to the developers?
I would also like to ask a question about the source. As much as I make the necessary changes, the sources remain unaccounted for. Could you help me?
1) Take our apologies for the delay but we need more time to find the fix for this issue.
2) What sources do you change? Could you, please, provide screenshot for better understanding and link to page?
Hi! I tested two plugins to clear the cache but I still can’t see the different values as I select the variation in the quick view. Am I doing it wrong?
You use CDN, clear the CDN cache, not just cache plugin cache.
Hostgator hosting support reported:
Not cached on sitelock CDN
If you access as settings you will see that the cache is clear
ok I think I understand. You removed the option to buy in quick view. Even selecting the variation, the button remains to see options …
Look, you have some kind of server or CDN cache because you have XStore 7.2.2 version installed http://prntscr.com/w4nvww but if you inspect the frontend it still displays the 7.2 version (out of date) http://prntscr.com/w4nxb9
So, once you find out what CDN you use and clear the CDN cache you’ll get the problem fixed. Price will be changed in the top, like here https://gyazo.com/00fd44724b4c0af92055f356e045d8e4
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.