Hi, i have two problems:
1. When i add to cart product its shows good, but when i refresh page, i dont see any in cart:
add: https://snipboard.io/RiHMuC.jpg (all looks good)
refresh page: https://snipboard.io/fygmls.jpg (where is that one product? 🙁 )
2. Where can i turn off this loader? https://snipboard.io/jS0XxH.jpg | https://snipboard.io/RyQwP7.jpg i have checked ajaxy loader in elementror, but that already swiched off.
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 999 WooCommerce version: 999
1. Please try to disable all the third-party plugins (including cache plugins), that does not come bundled with XStore https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins , clear the cache of the browser, and check then. Maybe one of the additional plugins is the reason for the problem.
And if the issue will still persists then please remain all the third-party plugins deactivated on your site and provide me login access to your site in the below-listed format in the private content area and allow permission to debug your site which includes deactivating all the third-party plugins and on-site Customization as well so that I will check and assist you accordingly.
WP Admin URL:
WP Admin Username:
WP Admin Password:
Note: Please take the complete backup of your site first.
2. You can go to XStore >> Theme Settings and search for the Ajax and then turn ON/OFF the options as per your requirements: https://postimg.cc/c6WdZGfZ
Regards 8Themes Team.
Hi, nothing.. i will provide access..
i will be happy if you fix thats two problems..
1. Your issue is resolved now, please check back to your site after clearing the browser cache. I have deactivated the plugin “Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce” by doing this your issue is resolved.
2. That is actually coming from the Elementor plugin and its the default behavior, if you simply turn OFF the Elementor page builder, the site will be a mess but that loading will be removed, so I suggest you to please first remove the server cache and deactivate CDN till you are in the development process, and then check back again if the issue will still persist then please try to reach out to the Elementor support on this.
Regards 8Themes Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.