1. I am using Loco Translate to translating some words. But I am not able to find some words, can you tell me which plugin/theme do these words belong to?
2. How can I set the default country in the billing page? The default country is UAE now.
5. How can I disable the “shipping to another address?” option on the billing page?
Thank you for your helpTheme version: Child 5.2
1) I would recommend you to synchronize translations.
Make sure you placed translation files of the theme into the /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder with correct names (language name and xstore theme suffix, e.g xstore-de_DE.po, xstore-de_DE.mo).
Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with pot file. Then you will be able to translate untranslated strings.
2, 4, 5) Please read the documentation of WooCommerce, or contact the support of the plugin.
3) Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Checkout.
Thank you for your help.
For my first question, I think you misunderstood my question, I know about synchronizing the translations. What I do not know is where are those words (Please see the screenshots). Are the words from WooCommerce or XStore Theme (https://ibb.co/4tDsHNq)? If I do not know which theme/plugin do they belong to, I could I translate them?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty