Just a question, is it possible to have the mobile version like this?
Thanks in advance.Theme version: 9.1.13
Thank you for using our theme and for contacting us.
Should you have any inquiries regarding the customization of the mobile version, we are pleased to confirm that it is indeed feasible. To achieve this, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to ‘XStore Builder’ and select ‘Product Archive’.
2. Choose a template and proceed to edit it with Elementor.
3. Incorporate the ‘Archive Product XStore’ widget and adjust the settings to the ‘List’ layout. https://ibb.co/XF799c8
4. Access the ‘Container’ settings and under ‘Responsive’, ensure to hide the template on desktop view while enabling it for mobile display (Product list view).
The same procedure applies when configuring the display for desktop view.
To assist you further, we have provided images for your reference:
Additionally, we recommend reviewing the following articles for detailed guidance:
– XStore Products Archive Builder with Elementor: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/191-xstore-products-archive-builder-with-elementor
– Elementor Mobile Editing: https://elementor.com/help/mobile-editing/
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
The 8Theme Team
I think we let it be the way it is now.
At the time of building the website we used a template with wp bakery builder.
The topic ‘List view with product image left and data right’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.