1) The site works fine on labtops and PCs, but on mobilephones the links do not open unless I hold them down and chose “open in new tab”. My site is set up to be responsive, and it seems to work on my sister’s Iphone as the only one.
What do I do?
2) When I link to my page in txtmessages, it shows a link with an empty avatar logo and the text: “Last modified August 31st” instead of showing a picture from my site. I would like the link to look nice.
How do I change that?
Theme version: legenda 4.1 WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
1) I’ve checked your site on Samsung mobile via chrome browser and do not see the problem with links. Please describe the problem in more details. On which device and browser and which links do not work?
2) I would suggest you to use Yoast SEO plugin. Then you’ll be able to manage SEO product/page descriptions, images etc.
1) That is so weird (it not being a prolem on your device that is). I don’t know if I can explain in more detail.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, and NONE of the links open when I click on them whether it be menus or buttons. I have tried both Chrome and Samsung internet. I get the same feedback from other Samsung users: Links do not open when clicked, instead by holding the link down for longer, I get a dialogue box with the possibillity of chosing “open in new page”, “save link” and more.
I do not have that problem with other websites. Normally pages just open automatically when clicked.