I’m sorry but I’m french and my english is not so good.
I bought Lifestyle Theme yesterday and I don’t know how to do the settings for the theme.
I want exactly the same layout for the homepage than the demo : http://8theme.com/demo/lifestyle/
How can I do those setting?
Thank you very much
Thanks for the topic.
Your site is under maintenance mode, so I can’t check it.
Please read our documentation http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/lifestyle/
I am able to help you with settings, simply provide temporary wp-admin asses in private Content.
I succeed to install the slider, but I would like to have an article first and then 2 articles per line (as in the demo).
And I didn’t succeed in installing Instagram.
I give you temporary asses in private content.
Thank you for you help !
LéaSite URL: hidden
1. Please provide screenshot for better understanding.
By default, WordPress displays your content in a blog format on the homepage. I’ve checked Dashboard > Settings on your site and Would recommend to change “Your homepage displays” settings:
– Navigate to Pages > Add New. You can title this page as Blog.
– Then go to Settings > Reading, and under the Front page displays option choose A static page.
– Below that, choose the page to be used as the front page, and the page for your blog posts. Save your changes, and load your site to review them.
2. We’ve sent wp-instagram-widget.php file to your registration email.
You need to replace this file in lifestyle/framework/widgets/ folder (via FTP) and wait for 2 hours when instagram cache will be updated.
If I do so, the new posts will not be shown automatically on the homepage, right?
I’d like this for my Homepage: https://www.noelshack.com/2018-05-4-1517495430-capture-d-ecran-2018-02-01-a-15-26-44.png
I didn’t receive the file in my mailbox (I’ve check my spam but your mail isn’t there either).
Sorry for the delay.
1. If you want such home page I can import this for you and new posts will be shown on home page via appropriate VC element. Unfortunately, I can’t login for now, because of wp-admin credentials are incorrect. Please check them.
2. Please check one more time or provide an alternative email.
Hi Rose Tyler,
That’s good – I receive the instagram widget on my mailbox.
New login are on hiden message. It will be perfect if you can install the homepage.
Thank you so much for your help
Thank you Rose .
I have one more question : you install the home page on my blog. But I still have a problem because when I click on “2” or ” 3″ at the bottom of the page (to see the older post) they told me the page isn’t available.
How can I fix it ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for Lifestyle WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.