1) Move the information in the [Product Description] tab into the main section of the product page.
2) Move the Short Description into the old product description tab (unless someone can explain why there is a reason that these seem to be backwards?)
3) Remove the [More Info] tab, and move the information above the Buy Now button.
Basically, my trouble is that i cannot find out which template file generates the [Product description], [More Info], [Reviews] to edit them. Where are these generated?
Secondary to that, i would like to add…
1) Recently viewed products underneath the related products section.
2) Understand how to edit the [Buy Now] button so that i can…
a) Hard code the text that is displayed site wide for affiliate products.
b) Hard code tracing variables to the affiliate link.
I fully understand that for 2a) and 2b) i can edit the button name, and link for each product but this is time consuming and i wish to hard code it across the sitr.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated, thanks.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda Latest WooCommerce version: WooCommerce Latest
1) https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/ – Where is this code found? functions.php? Whilst I can disable certain tabs, it doesn’t tell me how i can extract the data INSIDE the tab and use it in the single product page. For instance I wish to move the product attributes found inside the [More Info] tab to the single product page, above the [Buy Now] button, the page you linked me to doesn’t seem to show me how to do that. I don’t want the tab at all, i just want the data inside of it in a different place.
2) You don’t see recently viewed items on my screenshot because i am asking HOW to put it there? I wish to show recently viewed items under the related products, yet I do not have any idea how to do this.
Thanks again for your help, I have a slightly different question. I noticed that the theme doesn’t show the brand of the product on the product page, is there an easy way to add this? Perhaps some code in the single products.php page?