I would like some help in my current website https://junieliving.com.au/ please.
I am using Home Page 3.
1. For my main slider/banner on the main page I am not sure why the picture seems to overlay the scroll down bar, i.e. covers the scroll bar when scrolling down as compared with the demo page
2. How do I “widen” the featured product images to match the demo page or is this by default?
3. I cannot recreate the “darkened” image banner in the next row after featured productsSite URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda WooCommerce version: 2.3.8
1. I’ve disabled “Nice Scroll” option in Theme Options > General. Please check slider now.
2. Have you edited original theme files, especially style.css? Please provide us with FTP credentials.
3. I’ve added background image for the row where text and counter elements are added:
You can change the image there.
Thanks for the update. The ftp credentials are listed in private content.
I am not sure about editing any files as we initially engaged a person to set up the website similar to the demo home page 3 but there were a few hiccups along the way.
1. Also I previously tried adding a text header for “Store Categories” just like in demo Home Page 3 but it did not turn out bold and in the correct size font. Can you show me how it is done?
2. How do I shadow the background image which you have provided the link for?
3. I have changed the integer value font color to sky blue as a test. Is this the correct way to change it from default red?
Thanks.Site URL: hidden Theme version: legenda
Please specify how I can view the files of your site, because I couldn’t find them in your Account Manager. Could you please created FTP account?
1. You didn’t write full shortcode for the title. I’ve edited it to
[title]Store Categories[/title]. Please check it now.
2. Do you want to add shadow at borders?
3. You can change color to any that you want.
1. Yes it is there thank you.
2. Yes I would like to know how the shadowed banner image is created, which is what I want similar to demo Home Page 3Site URL: hidden Theme version: Legenda WooCommerce version: 2.3.8
To create banners you need use Banner element in Visual Composer editor and edit its settings to your needs.
Please give us the password for FTP account.
Confirm we may reupload the theme.
As I see you’ve edited style.css file in the theme directory. I want to revert back the original file. May I reupload the theme?
Also please note, if you want to make style changes you need edit custom.css file, not the original style.css.
How to create custom.css you can watch in this tutorial (it’s for Legenda theme but the process is the same).
I am just concerned with the live version of my website. Will the revert just cover style aspects or will the woocommerce set ups be removed as well? Sorry I am not knowledgeable in this and the website was actually done by a hired guy who previously installed the Legenda theme for me.
Seems the changes that were made by your programmer caused the issue with container width. All modifications should have been made in a child theme, but not in original theme files, because when you update the theme all those changes will be lost. So ask your programmer to create a child theme and move all his changes into there, after that reupload original theme files to the parent theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty