Hello there. I use the Product plugin on the homepage. I selected 4 products per view, but there are many products in it. Can we add a “See More” button so that they can see the remaining products?
Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/tret2eSite URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.8
You have added only 4 products to display in element settings, once I added more it works ok http://prntscr.com/trq9un So, either add more products or remove them and choose the category that you want to display products from.
1) Provide URL of page where you have this button.
2) Loco translate > Plugins > XStore Core > New language > Choose a language + Choose a location – System > Start translating
3) Theme Options > WooCommerce (Shop) > Shop > Products style > Product Content Elements > enable “Add to cart button”.
1) The Lead More button on the homepage I mentioned above
2) I tried this, but no sentences could be translated, there were 2500 sentences, none of them were translated. I did everything right. If you want, I share admin information.
One more question: http://prntscr.com/trru27 “portions” cannot be selected in the products on the main page and therefore the “add to cart” button does not appear. can you check?
1) Sorry, but I do not see the button. Please provide a screenshot.
2) I’ve translated these strings http://prntscr.com/trsrnf for the Core plugin and the theme.
4) Update the theme and plugins – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update , clear cache, and check one more time. Let us know the result.
The topic ‘Lead More Button’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty