Hello, I have several problems with the filter feature bundled with the theme.
1) First, only 1 brand is displayed while each of the 4 products has a different brand.
2) Second, each time I press the filter, the page scrolls to top (see video below).
3) Third, the filter returns no products despite there being 1 product with the designated brand.
4) Fourth, I am unable to deselect the brand once selected, to cancel the filter. But in other filters, it’s working!
5) Fifth, sometimes the whole widget area moves to the right: https://www.loom.com/share/bbb982f3ee0046cba924dc5f84d6c2de
Any help is appreciated, thank you!Theme version: 5.3.1
Thanks for contacting us.
I would recommend you update XStore theme and Core plugin to latest versions – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
Then provide URL and temporary wp-admin access http://prntscr.com/oo74m3 so we can take a closer look at your site.
Hello Rose, I’m done updating. The problems still persist unfortunately. Check the private content area.
Looks some fatal error appeared on your site. Provide FTP access to your site to enabled WP debug and check what’s happened.
Hello Rose, I’ve checked the issue myself. It was a mistake in functions.php. I solved it. Can you check it again? Good luck!
I enabled debugging but can’t provide you with FTP access for the time being.
1) The same issue persists even with the default Storefront theme https://prnt.sc/op5nue So, it’s not XStore theme problem. Contact WooCommerce plugin support we won’t be able to fix the issue if it’s not caused by our theme.
2), 3), 4) We need FTP to check the files, found the code that causes the problem and to fix it because we can’t reproduce this issue on our test installs. You can create a temporary account with access to wp-content folder only.
5) Keep sticky sidebar option disabled http://prntscr.com/op60zw if your shop page/product categories content height is smaller than the sidebar height.
Hello, here’s the FTP access. Thank you.
We have followed your instructions but get the error
Response: 425 Unable to build data connection: Connection refused
Could you, please, fix it to allow us to connect to your FTP?
Hi, it’s working just fine on Filezilla. I will provide you with a backup means of connection but I suggest you try again via FTP.
Status: Logged in
Status: Retrieving directory listing…
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
Do you have any limits for the connections from other countries?
We need FTP or SFTP because we will need to check and probably edit a number of files and it’s not handy using Plesk
2) Fixed. Fix will be also included in the next theme update.
3), 4) Our theme includes the brand taxonomy with the same slug http://prntscr.com/oql80a And you also created a brand attribute with the brand slug, it caused the issue. We have changed the brand slug to brands and filter works fine now.
Hello, thank you!! I have only 1 problem however. I usually transfer all the files of my sites to my local computer and then push them to the server. Can you tell me exactly which files you changed so that I copy them to my local copy?
Also, when I deselect the brand in the brand filter it returns that there are no products.
Our technician, who works on your problems, will back to work on Monday (due to weekends).
Please wait. Sorry for the delay.
Unfortunately, brand or brands slugs are not acceptable for the slug of the attribute because of our brand built-in option. We changed it to our-brands. Check the filter now. To fix the scroll we made changes in xstore/js/etheme.min.js file.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty