I’m having issues with Elementor Pro and Xstore Theme, everytime a make changes or create a new page and publish something, everything gets crazy, the alignment of elements, typographies and now my header disappeared.
Please need help ASAP.
1) Alignments of the issue of the elements was caused because of some strange file https://prnt.sc/t9dlqr that should not be in the parent theme. Don’t place to parent theme any third-party files, please.
2) Do you want to use theme header or header created by Elementor in your templates?
I’m still having troubles with alignment, i have 6 images in my Homepage that should be in the center of my canvas and they appear to the left.
The footer i created with Elementor is different from the one displaying in my page, the typographies.
This is drivng me crazy
1) I don’t see issue with the columns any more https://gyazo.com/98c47286c85e6cd6afa92336f4bc9456 Alignments issue of the elements was caused because of some strange file https://prnt.sc/t9dlqr that should not be in the parent theme, we removed this file yesterday and everything is ok after that. So, clear browser cache or check the site using another browser to see that it was fixed.
2) We found some strange issue that the header disappears if you sent the condition for the Elementor footer. Could you, please, provide us with FTP access to your site to check it in more detail and help you.
3) Use Static Block to edit footer till we fix problem with the Footer templates of the Elementor plugin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty