1) Using these filters doe not update the product counts similar to the way using Attribute Filters does. When the customer selects an attribute to filter by, the other attribute filter’s product counts are updated (and even removed from the filter list if their count is now zero). So, when selecting a brand, using the price slider, or selecting a stock status, it should update all the other filters and product counts too.
2) Also, in the reverse situation, when an attribute filter is selected, the brand and stock status filters’ product counts are not updated.
3) The Brand and Product Status filters appear to include ‘Hidden’ products in their product counts. They should only include products set to ‘Catalog & Search’ or ‘Catalog’.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.7 WooCommerce version: 5.7
Thanks for using our theme.
Check how it works on our demo – https://xstore.8theme.com/product-category/all/?min_price=99&max_price=536&filter_brand=bloom&filter_color=green
Provide URL and temporary wp-admin access, so we can take a closer look at your site.
Hi. Thanks for the reply.
It does not work properly on your demo either.
1) If I view all of the products in your demo at the following link:
This is what the Product Status filter reads:
In stock (34)
Out of stock (0)
On sale (14)
2) If you click on the color Yellow filter. Only 4 products now show. The Product Status filter should read:
In stock (4)
Out of stock (0)
On sale (1)
But it does not, it keeps the same counts.
I had brought this up in the feature request section of your website. I was told that this is a bug and should be brought up in the support forums. So I spent money to renew the license so that I can post on the forum and bring this to your attention 🙂 Here is the link for your reference:
Provide us also with FTP access to your site. We’ll fix this bug and upload filed files to your server.
SFTP Provided. Thanks.
I disabled the product counts for the time being on Brand and Status filters until it’s fixed FYI
Thank you. I passed your issue to our developers and I’ll inform you once they fix the problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.