Hi, I am testing new version on a stage site and having some issues with the update:
1) Filter by brand: why does it have check box next to brand name when selecting more than 1 brand is not working? (screenshot 1)
2) “Add to cart” footer aligning in the cart (screenshot 2)
3) and the biggest issue is changing the product quantity in the cart is not workingSite URL: hidden Theme version: 5.0.2 WooCommerce version: 3.4.5
Provide temporary Dashboard and FTP access to your site, please.
Here it is:
Hello, I checked (with cleared cache), but all issues are still there.
Regarding second issue about “adding to cart” icons aligning in footer for similar products – it seems like you removed that section, because there are no more “similar products” on the cart page.
1) Filter by brand – Fixed. Check
2) Fixed. Check.
3) This is not our theme problem, bug persists even with the default theme https://gyazo.com/ac612fecd2abe493e928c41cb69f5999 Try to disable all the third-party plugins and check if it helps.
1) filter by brand – working, thanks!
2) working, thanks!
3) not sure we are talking about the same thing: I am running xstore 4.28.1 on my live site and cart quantities are working perfectly, and this is dev site with xstore 5.0.2, and I don’t know what you did, but cart quantities are now also working 🙂
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.