Tagged: woocommerce 3.0
I’ve just downloaded Version 3.0 (April 07 2017) of the Royal Theme.
Should I upgrade the theme first (currently running 2.8) then update the WooCommerce plugin to the latest version?
Many Thanks & Best RegardsTheme version: 2.8 WooCommerce version: 2.6.14
You can activate default theme and update WooCommerce plugin then activate our theme and update it.
You need to enter your purchase code to activate our new theme version.
Don’t forget to create backup of your files and database before starting update process!
Thanks for the response Rose…
Little confused here… I understand v3 of the Royal includes activation.
So are you saying to:
– Backup first
– Update to the latest theme version and activate it (using the purchase code).
– Then update WooCommerce to 3.0.1
Please confirm if this is correct?
– Activate default theme (Appearance > Themes > install and activate Storefront theme – official WC theme), update WooCommerce plugin and DB
– Reupload our theme version on FTP
– Activate royal theme in Appearance > Themes. After theme update, you should skip Setup Wizard and go to Theme Options to enter your purchase code.
Thanks Rose … I’ve now been able the theme and woocommerce on a test environment.
I am getting the following message within WooCommerce:
Your theme (ROYAL – 8theme WordPress theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce.
royal/woocommerce/checkout/form-billing.php version 2.1.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
royal/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
royal/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Does anything need to be done here?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty