when we tested it worked fine, but when we receive new orders the client does not receive any email with the confirmation of his order.
Any suggestion to why this happens?
There could be several reasons why the client is not receiving email confirmations for new orders in WooCommerce. Here are some common issues and suggestions to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check email settings: Ensure that the email settings in your WooCommerce configuration are correctly set up. Go to WooCommerce settings -> Emails and review the email notification settings, including the “New Order” email. Verify that the correct email address is set up to receive order notifications.
2. Spam or Junk folder: Ask the client to check their spam or junk folder in their email account. Sometimes, legitimate emails can end up there due to strict spam filters.
3. Email service provider: Verify that your email service provider is properly configured and functioning correctly. Make sure your server is not blacklisted and that there are no email delivery issues from your side.
4. SMTP configuration: Consider setting up Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) to send emails. This method ensures that emails are sent using a dedicated email server and can help improve deliverability. You can use plugins like WP Mail SMTP or Easy WP SMTP to configure SMTP settings.
5. Email logs: Check if your WooCommerce or hosting provider offers email logging. This feature can help you track the emails sent from your website and identify any potential issues or errors.
6. Email server configuration: Verify with your hosting provider if there are any specific requirements or restrictions for sending emails from your server. They might have certain limitations or configurations that need to be addressed.
7. Test with different email addresses: Try using different email addresses (including external email providers like Gmail or Yahoo) to test if the issue is specific to the client’s email address or applies to all recipients.
If none of these suggestions solve the problem, it may be necessary to consult with a WooCommerce support for more in-depth troubleshooting.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.