I wanted to go for latest version of theme but first i did update on test site and noticed following things:
1) Pop up cart doesn’t show buttons checkout/shopping cart. Sometime it shown on beginning but then when add more products it disappear. See picture 1) where it is missing and 4) where you can see it
2) Instagram API, i have add new api, added business account but photos still not showing. Can’t figure out what I did wrong. See picture 2)
3) At top menu, there is visible this sublist menu(this already appeared after previous update) See picture 3)
4) Where I can translate this Shopping cart menu(in that popup menu which doesnt work – point 1). In string translation i have tried translate all but without success so it has to be somewhere else? See picture 4)Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.9 WooCommerce version: 4.3.1
1. You should deactivate all plugins (except Required Plugins) and then reactivate them one by one. This makes it very easy to isolate the plugin causing problems.
2. Please, update theme to latest version (6.3.9) and XStore core to 2.3.9, clear plugin cache, clear CDN cache. After that go to XStore > Instagram API > remove the add the Business API. Then edit your Instagram element or widget (depending on what you use) and choose the newly added account.
3. Please use Header Builder, then you can add button https://prnt.sc/ts3dqv
4. Make sure that you have created translation for XStore Core plugin (Loco translate > Plugins > XStore Core > New language > Choose a language + Choose a location – System > Start translating).
1) we will try again but it is a way how i tried identified at beginning.
2) theme was already updated when i was raising the ticket(as i wrote i wanted update production site but first did on test one).
3) we don’t want to add button. This sublist menu or whatever it is became visible without any intervention.
4) We use WPML, it should be theme compatible. But can’t find this in string translation.
1) Please check if you have this problem when the parent theme Is activated to make sure it is not caused by additional changes in files of the child theme. Let us know.
2) If you want to be able to show the media from your business account by hashtag you need to make sure that FB user that you used to generate token and related to your Instagram has all the necessary permissions https://prnt.sc/tclgs2 https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/overview# In other cases you’ll be able to show the media from your Instagram account but not the media by hashtag.
3) https://prnt.sc/tua55x – I suppose your menu is not too long
4) Please check the translation of XStore Core plugin. Try to contact the support of WPML also.
1) yes, with parent theme it does not seems to happen. However in custom CSS modification I could not see what it could it cause(but i haven’t installed theme :))
2) I will have to read this, interesting with parent theme something was shown from instagram
3) Yes menu is not too long but we have never enabled such a option, it just happen previous update. Also I can’t see it in the menu options: https://imgur.com/a/c2OxZKJ Interesting is also that when you EDIT it, you can’t see that menu(or what it is)
4) Already tried, can’t find untranslated string like that but will try WPML support then 🙂
1) We are not responsible for custom changes in the child theme. The problem can be caused by changes in your .css, .js or .php files, so ask to check all code of the child theme files the person who made changes.
3) This option you can find in Theme Options > Header > Menu.
I would recommend you to edit Menu items via Dashboard > Aperance > Menus https://prnt.sc/tuvmqg , not via the customizer.
Also, we added Header builder functionality. Once Header builder is enabled you need to builder the header structure for desktop and mobile from scratch (here are some video tutorials – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdKjQrFnO4&list=PLMqMSqDgPNmDu3kYqh-SAsfUqutW3ohlG ) or import one of demo templates (Theme Options > Header builder > Header templates > Ready To Go Headers) and change them. This builder allows you to place a lot of different elements in the header according to your needs, but it doesn’t have the Smart menu option.
thanks for answer. was a bit expecting it. But tell me please, how come that until last update it worked just fine? Please don’t take me wrong, I fully understand that you can’t support custom modifications on child theme. But on other side, there were no changes on child theme for almost year and it start cause issues after last theme update, so it indicate for me that something has been change in parent theme what affected child theme as well? On production we still ran older version and there is no issues. You had to do some changes in last update, is there some detail release notes what has been touched?
Or do we have to pay each time you change something to developer to check all custom code in child theme despite nothing has been changed there? I thought that child theme is for this purpose to keep custom modification and not to cause issues.
For header menu I see there is message “These options will be deprecated in 41 days. We recommend you to use Header Builder.” does it mean that after those 41 days there will be some update and I need to build menu from scratch as you mention or will existing setup somehow automatically moved?
Yes, you can create the header for desktop and mobile from scratch – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbdKjQrFnO4&list=PLMqMSqDgPNmDu3kYqh-SAsfUqutW3ohlG , import header from any of our demo versions via Theme Options > Header builder > Header templates > Ready To Go Headers, or import the header that was created by our team on your test site (Theme Options > Header builder > Header Templates > Export then go to the production and import the file).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty