I have installed xstore on clean wordpress.
The server requirements were all ok and I imported the niche market 03 demo.
But nothing is good.
Please check my web site.
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
We regret to inform you that we are currently experiencing difficulties accessing your website. https://imgur.com/bAZIWNR
To assist you effectively, we kindly request that you provide a detailed account of the specific issue you are encountering.
Additionally, for us to conduct a thorough examination of your settings and offer the necessary support, please supply us with functional WP-admin credentials. We assure you that this information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and should be submitted in the private content area designated for such sensitive data.
We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter promptly.
The 8Theme Team.
I install xstore templeate and import theme “Niche market 03”, but the theme doesn’t look the same as on your site prview. Something has gone wrong and nothing seems right. Please check my site: https://bodyshop.ba/ and compare with yours: https://xstore.8theme.com/elementor/demos/niche-market03/
My WP-admin credentials are in Private content area. Please check.
1. Upon reviewing your website, we have ascertained that it is currently operating on PHP version 8.2. We advise you to downgrade to PHP version 8.0 as an initial step.
2. Furthermore, we recommend adjusting the maximum execution time to 1000.
3. We also urge you to deactivate all non-essential third-party plugins that are not part of the XStore package, as detailed here: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins. Subsequent to this action, please clear your web browser’s cache before re-evaluating the site. It is conceivable that the issue at hand is being caused by one of these extraneous plugins.
Alternatively, if your site does not contain any data such as products, pages, posts, or other content, we suggest performing an import on a clean WordPress installation. You can accomplish this by utilizing the WordPress Database Reset plugin available at https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/. This tool enables you to eliminate all current content and start anew with a fresh installation.
Should you opt for the reset, kindly inform us of the specific demo you wish to import, and we will provide the necessary assistance.
Please also indicate your preference between WPBakery and Elementor.
We eagerly await your response.
The 8Theme Team
thank you for advice.
I do all of your recomedation and now it is better situacion but still is some problem on home page.
On homepage, desktop version, there is some widget in front of slider. Do you know hot to clean it. You can check on my web: bodyshop.ba
Also product pages are not same like on xstore live preview version. Please check on my web site.
In order to assist you with your inquiry, we request that you provide us with URL and temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable us to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
Please let us know once you have completed these steps, and we will promptly review your account information and provide assistance as soon as possible.
Username and password for admin login is in the Private Content area.
We appreciate your cooperation in providing us with WP-admin access. We are pleased to inform you that the issue you were experiencing has been successfully resolved. To ensure the changes are reflected on your end, please clear your browser’s cache and revisit your site.
Details of the resolution are as follows:
1/ The sidebar on the homepage has been disabled, which has addressed the issue you reported. https://imgur.com/jgHlbwV
2/ For further customization of the Single Product page, please navigate to XStore > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single Product Builder within your admin panel. Here, you can tailor the page to your preferences and publish the changes. https://imgur.com/w5f4frA
We encourage you to consult our theme documentation for comprehensive guidance on utilizing the theme’s features.
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.
The 8Theme Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.