I have several situations:
1) In the administrator backend, unexpectedly the website changed the option of the topic, it had assigned the option of the subject Marketing, now the website to Default, without touching absolutely nothing.
2) I have analyzed the database of the template, especially the data that is stored in the option of the topic Marketing. The analyzed table is __posts I analyze the post_content field that is where the content of the article or post is stored. Actually to develop a module that the end user without having to access the administrative module, since the users are from multiple companies, it is truly impossible because I see a combination of content and parameters.
3) In the option of the topic Marketing, as I am giving my own appearance, I modify the lines in the CSS (style.css) changing the menu color, not what ignores is in hover and when it is active.
4) Now when observing the moment in which it changed to the subject Default, I analyze the database that the data is supposed to be in the tables of _Woocommerce_, nor wc_, I do not find the information defined in the products.
5) I have parameterized an additional line in Slider Revolution, I do not see that line published. Please see the following link: https://centrocomercialinternet.com/wp-includes/images/slider_revolution.jpg
6) Could I use subdomains for each theme option so I can use them simultaneously?
PLEASE RETURN THE MONEY I PAID.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 5.3.1 WooCommerce version: 3.6.4
1) Default theme can’t be activated in auto mode without human assistance. You or somebody else who has access to your Dashboard either activated the default version from XStore > Demo Import or pressed reset options button from XStore > Theme Options.
2) What is your question? How to limit other users from access to Theme Options? Or what?
3) Don’t make any changes in main theme files! You will lose them after theme update. If you want to make any changes or improvements use child theme https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/32-child-theme
If you want to make only CSS changes use Custom CSS fields (Theme Options > Custom CSS).
Also, why do you need to change the styles via custom CSS if our theme has the option to change the menu link color (default and hover) http://prntscr.com/nxxcty
4) Different version means just a different combination of Theme Options. Options are saved to wp_options>et_options
5) Because you disabled it for the all devices except mobile http://prntscr.com/nxxihx
6) According to ThemeForest license policy, you can use 1 license for the 1 project https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard If you plan the different project at every new subdomain you need to but the individual license for every new project.
What do you mean by “return the money”? Are you talking about theme purchase? According to ThemeForest refund policy https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy , we can give refund if:
Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
Item has a security vulnerability
Item support is promised but not provided
Items that have not been downloaded