I have the baby clothes child theme and I can’t see the main menu in any page. Everything is set up properly but I only see the scoll down menu. Please help!
ThanksTheme version: Xstore
Provide, please, link to your site and temporary Dashboard access to check and help you.
Here you have:
We also need FTP access to your site to check the files and fix the issue.
I’ll try again:
Fixed. Please check now.
Also, I would recommend you to disable “Smart menu” in Theme Options > Menu > Menu Options.
For “Double menu” header type, you need to have 2 menus in Appearance > Widgets: Left and Right.
Ok thanks. Just some more questions:
– If I add more pages to that menu (“left menu”) it dessapears again….how many pages can I put?
– I see a white dot in all the menu pages…why is that?
– Where can I change the color of the menu?
– Should I use always the “left menu” you’ve created?
1) You can add pages. The menu should not disappear. Contact us know if this happens.
2) I can’t log in. Have you changed access?
3) Theme Options > Typography > Menu > Menu 1 level > Font Color.
4) “Double menu” header type has 2 menus. You can mark any menu as “Left menu” or “Right menu” https://prnt.sc/mk2kxw In case, you will change header type in Theme Options > Header > Header layout, only one menu, marked as Left, will be shown.
2) It was a temporary access. You can log in again with thte same URL!
Clear cache https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn?hl=en and check again.
Yes now it works! Thanks! Just a last question sorry:
– How can I edit footer? I’ve tried to change the color and logo but I can’t find any place…
Please see screenshot http://prntscr.com/mk3yyt You need to edit this static block.
Also, watch our videos – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.