– I have installed a clean WordPress.
– I have installed the parent and child theme.
– I activated the child theme.
– I have inserted the purchase code to activate the theme.
– I have installed all the required plugins.
– I have changed the default parameters (memory limit, etc.) via htaccess/wp-config.
1. I can not run the wizard. Appears a message similar to: “the server does not meet the requirements”.
2. I have imported all demo data through the topic options control panel. I have imported all the home pages. And I imported the demo options “paralax”. And the website is never like the example (http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/home-parallax/?et_styles=0-7-0-0-11-0-0-0-0). I would like to start from a page identical to the example.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.4 WooCommerce version: 3.2.3
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. Please contact your host and check if file_get_contents() function is enabled. If it’s disabled it may cause issues with import.
Why do you need the wizard? You already have a child theme and pages, demo content already imported, so you may Skip Setup wizard http://prntscr.com/h88o6t
2. Sorry, it is a bit unclear for me. As I see you already have Home Parallax http://prntscr.com/h88m60
Please explain your problem with details for better understanding.
3. There is no option for footer background color, but you may create footer static block using VC http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/#!/footer and set needed color.