let me explain :
– I have already install WordPress.
– I have already read the documentation about the installation
– I also install WooCommerce plugin
– I have the last version of WordPress ( 4.2.2)
– Increasing the WordPress Memory Limit : DONE
– I have try the two way : Normal ( Appearance > Themes > Add New) / And in my FTP
When i install on wordpress there is a error message “Are you sure?”
When i install directly on my ftp the theme appears in the theme but when i try to activate it : “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /web/sites/clarahost-fr/0/14/184552/public/www/claire/wp-content/themes/royal/framework/theme-functions.php on line 2944”
Please help ! i need to install it before tomorow !
The error “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION” means you’re using low php version. You need contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase php version to at least 5.3. After that activate the theme.