I have two questions.
* How to make this section : https://prnt.sc/ux5yal to work Signup & Login? It looks like doesn’t working right now.
* Track order: https://prnt.sc/ux5yyl how to enable this?
* Also for Newsletter what need to be done?
Waiting for your favorable response.
1) Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > check Allow customers to create an account on the “My account” page
2) Use WooCommerce tracking form shortcode to add that form https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/#page-shortcodes
3) To edit the Newsletter go to Theme Options > Header builder > edit the Newsletter element and add the content according to your needs http://prntscr.com/uxo848 We used the Static Block to show the content https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/47-static-blocks
I have enabled Anyone can register. Still the signup is not working.!
It simply reloads nothing happens.
In that signup only email address and password. There is no multiple fields? Like phone number address etc?
In the last email I have sent credentials for my website. Do check if there is glitch with the template.
Did you read my instructions? Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > check Allow customers to create an account on the “My account” page. I did not tell you to enable this option https://prnt.sc/uxvbpc I talked about other option in the WooCommerce settings!
Thank you. Its working. However, is there any way in the registration tab I can enable mobile number field?
I would like to verify the mobile number too. Whether your theme is compatible with any woocommerce OTP based login plugins?
Also do let me know how to edit the email template (automatic mail sent password) I would like to change the layout.
Santhosh H N
Registration functionality comes from WooCommerce, so it would be better to contact the support of the plugin to get some advice.
We did not test such plugins with our theme.
About templates, contact WC support, also. Note that changes in files should be done via a child theme to prevent losing them after every update.
How can I change the Menu items?
I created new menu wanted to show my menu “New Main Menu” However, its not reflecting on the website.
It looks like I am doing it wrong. Can you please tell where I can find the option to select my menu instead of yours?
Also popups which appears on the pages. Where to edit it?
Waiting for your favourable response.
Use the header builder to change the menu https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmDu3kYqh-SAsfUqutW3ohlG
Edit the top right connection block in header and remove the Newsletter element.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.