Tagged: Woocommerce Demo Page
I’m just wondering if it is possible to set the different page layouts for different products?
For example, for some simple single products, (without much variations), activate the layout:
And for the products with a lot of variations, keep the current “center fixed image” layout?
I’ve been searching google and in this forum for a while but still got no clear answer.
Could you please have a check and let me know how to do it if possible?
Thanks very much and Regards
Thanks for your reply, but after I have selected the different layout as suggested, the image still appears to be the “full image scroll down” type. (I have not disabled the thumbnails gallery).
Could you pls have a check?
Before I go further, may I ask if it is possible to —-
1. enable the gallery in Theme Options > E-commerce > Single product page
2. and only disable the “image thumbnails gallery” on the desktop view or similar screen size?
(Because I would really want to keep the thumbnails gallery on mobile display)
Thanks very much!
This requests additional customization in files, because by default there is no such possibility. Please provide us with correct temporary wp-admin and FTP access and we will try to do this. Changes will be done via the child theme.
The FTP access is authorized via the “Putty Key”
You need to:
2. Enter the Host and User (Password not needed)
Please find them in private content.
3. Thanks very much for your kind help, please let me know and I will still find a developer if there is too much work to do.
—In the single product editing page—
1. When the “Disable thumbnails gallery” is activated, it only hides/disables the “thumbnails gallery” on the desktop view or similar screen size. (Code changes may need to apply)
2. When the “Disable thumbnails gallery” is not selected, it does not hide the “thumbnails gallery” at all on either mobile or desktops. (This is on the current default version, please keep it.)
Thanks again and Best Regards 🙂
I have tried clearing the cache and refreshed the page,
But here I have a bit of confusion, could you pls make my minds clear?
1. When the “Disable thumbnail gallery” option is selected in “Single Product Editing” page, it still hides the “thumbnail gallery carousel” on both desktop and mobile vision.
(Can it be set as —–When the option is selected, it only hides the thumbnails on desktops, I mean, keep the thumbnails on mobile vision?)
2. And when the “Disable thumbnail gallery” option is not selected, the “thumbnail gallery” appears on both desktop and mobiles (←←←This is now working on the current version, no changes required.)
Thanks a bunch for your help and patience
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty