Tagged: my account, Remove My Account, X-Store theme
After I updated the theme, something were added automatically.
I would like to remove two things.
1. How to remove my account menu on right side top bar area
2. How to remove all categories drop-down menu on main menu.
* Reference Picture : https://www.dropbox.com/s/atgno5wpo3rdu9n/howtoremove.jpg?dl=0
Please let me know how to remove them.
And I would like to remove this also
3. SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT
* Picture : https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkx174vhfh9mbtz/howtoremove2.jpg?dl=0
Hello, I check about my question until now whenever I have free time.
but I couldn’t find edit section in admin page. It seems like I should edit css or php files.
If it is required, Please let me know which file i should edit and what i edit.
1., 3. Go to Theme Options > Header Settings > Enable Sign In link > Off
2. Don’t see the issue on your site http://prntscr.com/e3mb77 Have you sorted out?
Yes, I have removed it.
I changed header setting also.
Thank you for your advice.
Hello, how do I remove the My Account link completely from my top bar?
This is the live website where the issue occurs: http://www.ettesofficefurniture.com/
The content of top bar area can be changed in Appearance > Widgets. Please read our documentation – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/48-widgets-custom-widget-areas
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.