This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago ago by Tony Rodriguez
Hello 8theme team,
In regards to the element(s)
1) Scroll Progress Element
a) Can we edit this in terms of the thickness of the bar and the color inside?
b) Can we remove the animation?
c) Can we move this to the top of the website versus bottom?
2) Linear Progress Bar
a) Is there anyway to edit the animation on the “Linear Progress Bar Animated”?
3) AJAX Search Element
a) Can we use the search bar for pages that are setup as dictionaries/knowledge bases and glossaries? Or is this specifically just for products?
1. We are pleased to inform you that the XStore widget “Scroll Progress” can be seamlessly integrated into any page when utilizing well-known Page Builders such as Elementor and WP-Bakery.
To begin, simply add the Scroll Progress Widget to your desired page.
Within the content settings of the Scroll Progress, you are afforded the option to either enable or disable the load animation as per your preference.
Additionally, the General settings section allows you to customize the color of the Scroll Progress Bar to suit your design needs.
Positioning the Scroll Progress Bar is made convenient through the use of the Elementor container, which can be placed at any location on the page where you wish to feature the Scroll Progress Bar.
2. Regarding the modification of the “Linear Progress Bar” animation, we can confirm that adjustments can be made in accordance with your initial request.
Please consult the image at the link below for additional guidance:
3. Furthermore, we would like to confirm that the search bar functionality is not exclusively limited to products. It can indeed be utilized for pages configured as dictionaries, knowledge bases, and glossaries.
An illustrative image can be found at the following link for your reference:
Should you require any further information or assistance, we encourage you to reach out to us. Our commitment to providing exceptional support remains steadfast.
The 8Theme Team
1) Thank you!
Just to ask, we can make the bar a little less smaller/thinner using the “Height” section on the Style -> General section?
2) Thank you!
Thanks for including the images for these.
3) That is great! Is there anyway to remove the block that says “All categories” on the search bar (to the left)?
Appreciate your help.
Thank you for your response.
1) To increase the thickness of the bar, you may adjust the ‘Height’ parameter found within the ‘Style -> General’ settings. For a comprehensive visual instruction, please visit the following URL:
2) You are most welcome! Should you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your service.
3) We appreciate you getting in touch with us. To remove the “All categories” block, simply deactivate the “Show Categories” feature in the General settings of the Ajax Search. For step-by-step visual guidance, the following link has been provided for your convenience:
Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out.
The 8Themes Team
Just 2 more questions if you don’t mind in regards to the “SCROLL PROGRESS ELEMENT”
1) Change we change the position of the scroll progress element from the bottom of the page, to the top?
2) We added the element on a page, but it does not show on the bottom like on the demo above. It is appearing as the last “element” on the page (above the footer section)
– Website is on PCA
Greetings from the 8Themes Team.
1. We would like to inform you that the positioning of the “Progress Bar” XStore widget can be customized to suit your preferences. You have the option to set it as Top Fixed, Bottom Fixed, or to integrate it within the Current Flow of your webpage. When utilizing the Current Flow configuration, you are afforded the flexibility to place the progress bar in your desired location by selecting the appropriate container section and positioning it accordingly.
For a comprehensive visual instruction on how to adjust these settings, we kindly direct you to the instructional video links provided below:
2. Furthermore, by opting for the Bottom Fixed or Top Fixed positions, you can emulate the appearance of the “Progress Bar” as demonstrated in the sample we have shared with you.
Should you require any further assistance or have additional inquiries, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience. We are here to support you.
The 8Themes Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up