1> We have to display price , saving price, & percentage discount on the shop page
2> Display a short description on the shop page.
3>How to add a table in the long description
4> same point 1 will need on the product details page
When I am feeling register from on the side panel it will redirecting on my account page and display Login & register form instead of completing registration.
1), 4) We don’t have the option to display the percentage discount in that place. You can enable only percentage label in Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop Elements > Sale & Out of stock > enable sale icons and enable percentage discount. If you want to show that like on the screenshot you provided it requires additional customization.
2) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Product styles > enable product excerpt option.
3) If you want to show the columns layout in the product description then enable Elementor for the Product in the Elementor > Settings. Then edit product long description using Elementor and create columns layout. Add the table HTML code to the column you need.
5) I see that you use third-party plugin to add additional fields to the registration form. I suppose that redirect to the account page is required because of that plugin.
5> I have deactivated third party plugin & checked getting same problem you can check it by deactivating SMS alertfrom plugin list
1), 4) When I added custom code in function.php it is not reflecting also by the plugin it is not reflecting anything.
5> please fix this today tomorrow we have organized a signUp event for 500 people. so they can not face the problem.
When the plugin is deactivated the registration form in the Off-Canvas works fine. Enter info – https://prnt.sc/1uhmrlp , you will be registered and my account page will open as for logined user – https://prnt.sc/1uhmtyx
Note that we do not give a guaranty for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our support.
Try to contact the support of the plugin to get assistance.
okay please help me to resolve point 1> regarding pricing percentage because the solution you have given is not working on a single product page. let me know how to customize it.
How can Add “MRP” before product prices?
1) Provide us with FTP access to your site, please. We’ll check why our sale label does not display on the single product page.
2) Do you want to add “MRP” text before the price?
We have SFTP details only. please find out details in a private area.
Kindly check registration is taking too much time to complete the process.
One more thing I want I have enabled sale label and enabled discount% also but there is no option to Add text after a percentage, for example, I want to display 50% OFF.
how can i do this?
1) To show the percentage sale label on the single product created single product builder enable it in Sale label settings https://prnt.sc/1v4pd7b
2) You use third-party Additional Variation Images Gallery for WooCommerce plugin that replaces images block with the mentioned label. Our theme comes with the built-in variation gallery feature. Why do you need third-party plugin?
3) You can create shortcode in your child theme functions.php https://prnt.sc/1v4taad and show that shortcode on the single product page next to price https://prnt.sc/1v4thib
2) How can use the inbuild gallery option I am unable to see when I created products.
3) How can chenge “OFF 30%” to “30% OFF”.
Sorry for the delay in answering.
1/ Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product page or SIngle Product Builder > Variation gallery. After that edit product and add the gallery images for your variations like here – https://prnt.sc/xhomle
2/ There is no such option by default. You can implement it only by additional customization of the etheme_sale_label_percentage_text function (xstore/framework/woo.php) in the child theme if you have PHP skills.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.